Where to meet people to date?

Where is a good place to meet mature people to date. I've tried one dating app/site, and it just seems like everyone wants to ONLY hook up. I have changed my pics from showing a little more, to showing nothing, and still that's all I get, just guys who only want to fuck. They say they want more, but then they all want to start off with the first date at their house after 10 pm? Seriously, I want to find someone who may eventually want to get married. I'm in no hurry though. I just don't know where to find someone since I don't go to clubs or bars, and I don't date people from work. I would also like to find someone outside of my usual circles.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell, if you find out, let me know. I am trying to volunteer at different places just to get out and meet other people. I do very well in person but there are never any women around where I work or live.

• I am very social. I have no problem striking up a conversation with a complete stranger, I just don't know what the problem is. I'm just not finding anyone compatible.

• Same here. I'm thinking exposure. I'm headed in right now to see about volunteering. Get to meet organizers now.

• I am really happy I went in. It helps that the women in the office were really sweet and pretty. I'm going to volunteer at the historical society at their visitors center. So I will be able to hang out down there and talk to everyone that comes in. What a perfect set-up.

On the dating end of it, people will know where to come back if they want to find me. That is the important part!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Online is the last place I’d look for a husband. But God sends them outta nowhere. You never find the one, the one finds you