GIRLS! What do you think of a virgin man in his late 20s (and early 30s), who never had a girlfriend and never kissed a woman in his life?

So let's suppose you are seeing a man, who seems alright. He then admits, that he never had a girlfriend in his life, never even kissed a girl, is a virgin and barely even held hands (and may even be on his first date) and he is in his late 20s or early 30s (this image is my vision of the future myself). He is just being completely honest, that's all. What are your thoughts?

GIRLS! What do you think of a virgin man in his late 20s (and early 30s), who never had a girlfriend and never kissed a woman in his life?
  • TURN ON! I want to change that :)
    Vote A
  • I wouldn't think much of it
    Vote B
  • Turn OFF!
    Vote C
  • Man here! ♂
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn’t be a turn on and in and of itself, wouldn’t be a turn off. If I liked him and he told me that I’d probably offer to kiss him then and there to end that issue.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that what women will write here will correspond to what they actually believe in real life. I have seen it multiple times how women on GAG admit that they most often sugarcoat things here.

0|4
    0|0
    • You know... I was kind of thinking the same. Or the reality is just different. Might also be, that i don't see the women, who are okay with this.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Personally I probably wouldn’t go there, I think dating teaches a lot of interpersonal skills and how to deal with the opposite sex. If he hadn’t started learning those by age 30 then we would be at vastly different stages when it comes to communication and compromise which are must haves in a relationship.
    Those things are taught with experience, I wouldn’t want to start those again at my age

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think much of it because that's basically who I am as a person myself. The real question is what is he really waiting for and what is his use about sex because all the way if he's not looking to wait and he has no desire to I wouldn't want to be with him even if he was a virgin. I appreciate honesty and would have liked to know this right away.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated a guy who was a virgin and I didn't think much of it however he put so much pressure on himself to he perfect and kept thinking he was letting me down. I really had no issue that he was a virgin though because you can mold them and show them the ropes in the bedroom how you like

0|1
    0|0
  • It would make no difference at all. If I really like him, it is not a problem!

1|2
    0|0
  • Okay, and where is the problem.. you worry about? I can't see any :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on

0|1
    0|0
  • indifferent, we've all been there. No shame

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s irrelevant

0|1
    0|0
  • What a loser. lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't think much of it since I'm the same way

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn’t think much of it cuz it doesn’t matter

0|1
    0|0
  • In all honesty I’d be a bit weirded out and lose interest

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• That's really odd.. if I were a woman I'd be really suspicious of you and hope you weren't a prude.

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls don't like virgins

1|1
    3|0
    • Not true. many people wait till they get married. as long as they my type of man then it shouldn't be a problem. not all girls like used up prostitutes

• interesting responses

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes