GIRLS! What do you think of a virgin man in his late 20s (and early 30s), who never had a girlfriend and never kissed a woman in his life?

So let's suppose you are seeing a man, who seems alright. He then admits, that he never had a girlfriend in his life, never even kissed a girl, is a virgin and barely even held hands (and may even be on his first date) and he is in his late 20s or early 30s (this image is my vision of the future myself). He is just being completely honest, that's all. What are your thoughts?

• TURN ON! I want to change that :)
  • I wouldn't think much of it
  • Turn OFF!
    Vote C
  • Man here! ♂
    Vote D

134

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn’t be a turn on and in and of itself, wouldn’t be a turn off. If I liked him and he told me that I’d probably offer to kiss him then and there to end that issue.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that what women will write here will correspond to what they actually believe in real life. I have seen it multiple times how women on GAG admit that they most often sugarcoat things here.

• You know... I was kind of thinking the same. Or the reality is just different. Might also be, that i don't see the women, who are okay with this.