Dating: how do you feel about online dating sites?

Vs actually meeting someone at a bar, club, or event?
  • I prefer online
  • I prefer in person
  • Both works for me
    Vote C
  • To many crazies online
    Vote D

619

Most Helpful Guy

• Meeting people online then having a real life date with them is the most ideal.

I've done both, but those dates where I've met the girl online then we hooked up irl were a lot more successful.
    Sure meeting someone in person is a lot better due to pheromones and physical presence but that's also quite the disadvantage for some people since they tend to be shy.
    It just depends what kind of person are you. If you're shy and introvert, online dating might be for you. But if you're an outgoing fun loving person then probably a good club or party works best.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the old school way of meeting people in real life and getting to know them in real life. Online dating is too scary for me tbh

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • true but dont you think online saves people a lot of time? at least with online everyone you match with/talk to has some level of attraction to you while in person the average guy will have to appraoch a bunch of girls. im good looking enough to where most girls aren't sour and give me the cold shoulder but a lot of guys aren't as lucky to be born good looking so they will be wasting their time approaching women who have zero interest in them