What does it mean when a guy ignores you for 4 days approximately on WhatsApp before he responds?

So I was talking to a guy I met in October time, when we got back from a date to my place (I have never had a date/kiss/etc and I told him this) and he told me he had a girlfriend and didn't was the kiss to mean anything and he would leave if I was angry. I genuinely wasn't I had no expectations to have him in my life, but i asked if he thought she would be ok with this if she knew and etc. We kissed and it was so intense it led to sex. Weeks later I feel guilty and when I see him around I don't say hi I felt guilty to speak to him, but I did text him when I was tempted to talk AND I ALWAYS TEXTED 1st. One time He ignored a question I texted him. a month later i bump into him and our conversation was maybe a little awkward but felt a lot like old friends who haven't seen each other. And then afterwards I texted first (again) and this time in our conversations he waits 4/5 days to text back and I see him online so I know even if he hasn't tapped to look at my message he has seen that I responded and just doesn't respond back. i have wondered if he perhaps saw me not say hi in the street/library it was quite easy for me to notice him if you know what I mean. Could he be playing hard to get? or is he not that interested and wants to stay friends? Or he's only a little interested and trying to keep me around as a sex option (I. e he's talking to other girls and I'm just girl number 6 or something like he's a fuckboy) pls help I do like him but if should let him go because of his true intentions I will I need to know

35

Most Helpful Guy

• You're his side chick. He'll reach out when in need. He's no. more interested he got what he wanted i guess.. .

Just let it go and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• He used you and now he doesn't really want you anymore. Maybe just waiting until he really want to have sex again then he'll call you.