What does it mean when a guy ignores you for 4 days approximately on WhatsApp before he responds?

So I was talking to a guy I met in October time, when we got back from a date to my place (I have never had a date/kiss/etc and I told him this) and he told me he had a girlfriend and didn't was the kiss to mean anything and he would leave if I was angry. I genuinely wasn't I had no expectations to have him in my life, but i asked if he thought she would be ok with this if she knew and etc. We kissed and it was so intense it led to sex. Weeks later I feel guilty and when I see him around I don't say hi I felt guilty to speak to him, but I did text him when I was tempted to talk AND I ALWAYS TEXTED 1st. One time He ignored a question I texted him. a month later i bump into him and our conversation was maybe a little awkward but felt a lot like old friends who haven't seen each other. And then afterwards I texted first (again) and this time in our conversations he waits 4/5 days to text back and I see him online so I know even if he hasn't tapped to look at my message he has seen that I responded and just doesn't respond back. i have wondered if he perhaps saw me not say hi in the street/library it was quite easy for me to notice him if you know what I mean. Could he be playing hard to get? or is he not that interested and wants to stay friends? Or he's only a little interested and trying to keep me around as a sex option (I. e he's talking to other girls and I'm just girl number 6 or something like he's a fuckboy) pls help I do like him but if should let him go because of his true intentions I will I need to know

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're his side chick. He'll reach out when in need. He's no. more interested he got what he wanted i guess.. .

Just let it go and move on.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He used you and now he doesn't really want you anymore. Maybe just waiting until he really want to have sex again then he'll call you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Who uses whatsapp

2|0
    0|0
  • he either didn't see it or dont wanna talk to you

0|0
    0|0
  • ... u should leave him..

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's thinking about what to say, who knows?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Speaking from experience, move on. You're babysitting his ego

1|0
    0|0
  • You said he has a girlfriend?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes however we are in uni England and the girlfriend is back in Brazil and she did not want him to study, so I asume they are definetly in a bad place, the question I'm asking myself is: is he maybe just cheating this one time because of the place they are in, or it's bad enough he was considering to break up with her anyway and he might like me too that with how it went I'm not just a one night booty call? To be honest as it was my first time we didn't have 'sex' sex it was just a little bit of orals that wasn't that much but intense enough for him to say 'he would do it a million times again'

• Either way, remember if they will cheat with you they'll cheat on you. Proceed with caution

Recommended myTakes