Why did he send me a message saying he misses me out of the blue?

I've been casually hooking up with this guy for two months now and out of the blue he texts me he misses me... Why?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't to put you down. But he could be drunk or feel lonely. He may feel close to you because of thag connection. I have had a casual thing with someone for a bit and when they are drunk they always message me stuff like that. But If you wanted it to go further I imagine you could if he is opening up to you like this.

• I don't think he's drunk at 12 in the afternoon on a Wednesday... lol I don't know if I want it to go further to be honest he was my friends with benefits situation after a really bad breakup... so I don't know what I want from it..

• It's 21:12 here so prime time 😊. From experience I would recommend not going further then it. If both of you going in saying casual, keep it casual. Doesn't end well and someone always gets hurt.

• Just tell him that this situation wasn't what you were looking for. Then you can choose to just keep it casual or just stop it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either he wants a booty call or realizes he messed something up