Does it sound as if I am single by choice?

I am 23. Never been in a relationship. I’ve tried online dating and went out on “dates” (if that’s what you even want to call them). They either eventually fizzled out. Or I lost interest. Or it never went anywhere past the second. I don’t date in person because I don’t really have any friends and if they do have friends, I don’t really see that going anywhere. I was asked out in HS but I didn’t get the best of a vibe from those guys. And I feel as if there is something so wrong with me because I am in my early twenties and have gone this long without being in a relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you've got insecurities either way. On one hand you're hesitant about relationships if the other person has friends and on the other hand you're worried something's wrong with you because you're still single.

You've got to decide what you want. Do you want a relationship? If so, don't hold back. Of course if you lose interest, you lose interest, but if you're still interested in someone but you're giving up just because of silly doubts you have in your mind, you'll never get anywhere.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It's normal to have not dated. Some of us just want to find the right person and that can mean waiting for them to come into your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok, I'm almost 30 and never been in a relationship ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not that something is with you. Don't worry you will find right guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes you believe I am not the issue?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes