Am I too old for this girl?

Ok so here’s the situation I’m 32 currently, I’m not your typical 32 year old man. I recently just had my first girlfriend and turned out she cheated on me, together for 4 months or so felt like a year. Anyways I always thought I’d be the 40 year old virgin. Turned out I was wrong. Anyways I’ve had a fucked up life to say the least dropped out high school at 16 lived like a hermit and lost all social ability until I was about 25ish. Then learned myself again and gained to where I am now. I now know what I want and am willing to go after it.
Thats my background I have the experience of a tennager at this point or a young adult.
Now im in school and in my physics class there is girl I like. Only problem being she is 19 but we relate well and we flirt she laughs giggles etc it’s cute. Everyone I ask says she’s too young for me. I feel like she’s wanting me to ask her out, and I haven’t. Judging by my lack of experience do you think it still ok for me to ask her out? I’ve aleays been mature for age, but lacked real life experience. I knew before I had sex what it entailed and how do it right without even doing it. And I am, even my ex didn’t believe I was inexperienced but that another story. Thank you for any insight you can give

03