A female might like me; should I pursue?

A little while ago I started talking to someone from work. Things were going alright and one of my friends decided to invite her out with us one evening.
She's continues hanging out with us for a while and one day she messages me asking if I'd like to go out with her sometime.
For starters, I don't trust her. I don't trust most people, in this case especially because she knows my friend.

A quick disclaimer: I'm a bit messed up.

I used her to mess with my friends and it would be just like them to retalielate in similar fashion.
If she is indeed interested in me, I'm not sure how to deal with it. I'm not the most socially adept person around and up until this point I have had no interest in the opposite sex for any purpose other than entertainment.
I just read that back and it seemed like I have them perform for me or something along those lines. I don't. I just meant as friends.

Anyway... I'm still not certain I want anything and I'd like to think she'd be cool with that. I've agreed to go out next week but the messages make me seem a bit eager and I don't want to give off that vibe.

I'm not sure what I'm doing really. I think I've already said that.
That'll do.
Thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• WOW!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think that really cuts it.

• Show All
    • Your comment cut off at "be the".
      It won't expand any further. Could you possibly tell me what the rest of it was?

• Be the judge yourself... I don't know why it keeps on doing that

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes