What is the best to meet a girl if I'm socially awkward?

Truth be told, I want to get a date, but I have no idea where I find girls to try and date, I don't know how to flirt, and I hate seeing all the girls I ever liked go on and having relationships with cunts that don't deserve them. My question being-How can I find single, cute and smart lady and actually make her want to date me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• These girls as you described them are usually shy at first too, and kinda difficult to spot at first, but trust me; attending some kind of course etc (lang school, art course for me) you'll get to know people more, usually people really unique and who knows, SHE might be there waiting for you. I have actually met my boyf at lang school and honestly, if we didn't meet there, we'd never even talk.

0|0
    0|0
    • As sweet as it is, it's sound like a rom-com plot, so you might understand that even though I'd love for something like that to happen, I still am skeptical

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I would love to help you. but I have not a single clue =). I spend must of time studying in cafes, and the rest travelling or at home. So I dont know where to meet guys either.
    But most people I know meet at pubs, by common friends, classes, work or joining clubs. Besides that, those that meet online do not seem to be interested in relationships, more like one night stands.
    But maybe these will work for you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Through friends or family, online, try being more social at places you frequently go. Remember girls get shy too no big deal. Good luck dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a female friend to hook you up with one of her friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is the best option for you, even though most girls are not there to find a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is a problem indeed. I started a Tinder a month ago, I had a few matches, and as if they had direct order, none answered my messege and vanished for all eternity

• Show All
    • Thank you very much!
      I wish you the best of like with finding your perfect partner!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes