What is the best to meet a girl if I'm socially awkward?

Truth be told, I want to get a date, but I have no idea where I find girls to try and date, I don't know how to flirt, and I hate seeing all the girls I ever liked go on and having relationships with cunts that don't deserve them. My question being-How can I find single, cute and smart lady and actually make her want to date me?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• These girls as you described them are usually shy at first too, and kinda difficult to spot at first, but trust me; attending some kind of course etc (lang school, art course for me) you'll get to know people more, usually people really unique and who knows, SHE might be there waiting for you. I have actually met my boyf at lang school and honestly, if we didn't meet there, we'd never even talk.

• As sweet as it is, it's sound like a rom-com plot, so you might understand that even though I'd love for something like that to happen, I still am skeptical