He does everything a boyfriend does but we haven't had the relationship talk yet. I love what we have but how do I know what he's thinking?

Anonymous
There's this guy I have been dating for the past three months now. I really like him and we share an amazing connection and a lot of mutual interests. We actually started as a one night stand and then he asked me out for lunch the next day and then we just kept meeting again and again until we were seeing each other almost every day and when we aren't, we are texting the whole day. There have been times when he wants to come back to my apartment after clubbing with friends just to be with me, even if it's 5 in the morning. He has cooked for me a few times, we have slept more than multiple times over at each other's places (without having sex!), He has some of his clothes over at my place, I have my things over at his.. he's planning to take me to meet his best friend and his girlfriend in a different city for a short travel trip. His sleeping body language is so sweet as well- he literally has his arms wrapped around me the whole night and if I move even slightly in the middle of the night he immediately wakes up and asks me what's wrong! The thing is- even though I'm sure he really likes me I don't know if it's just his sweet nature or he really is into me. Because until now, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. (He once even said clearly, when he was jealous about some pictures of me with another guy, that I wasn't his girlfriend so I could do what I wanted but he still wanted to know who the guy in the picture was.) He hasn't even spoken about being exclusive. I don't know how to bring up the topic because I really like what we are right now and don't want to ruin this relationship for anything!
3
0