How to make my boyfriend the happiest man ever?

I have a serious back. Condition due to which I have problem having sex except missionary position dat is what we have we do not go out on frequent dates dese cz I cannot sit for too long... I am trying to recover but it is taking too long.. meanwhile I just want him to be happy I want to make it happen currently long distance cz f d same issue any suggestions are welcome... he is understanding my situation and loves me dearly but still I just cudnt give him what regular guys get from there gfs.. please help

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say that a very good and long foreplay might do it, you can try out many different ways to excite him

• He gets excited d moment he sees me naked or wen he sees my boobs he just goes crazy... d problem I don't know how long he would be jst satisfied with dat minus d sex 😐

• No problem ahaha , happy to hear that and dont be let down by that

• 😁😁😁

Most Helpful Girl

• Suck his dick. TBH.

• Well it kinda feels ewww... I try to do it but cudnt do it for more dan 2 mins😞

• Yeah I would try to be good at it with time thanks 😊

• You're welcome