Who do you find more attractive/is more your type?

Who do you find more attractive/is more your type??Who do you find more attractive/is more your type??

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're both equally attractive.

The blond girl's picture has better lighting, but is overly cropped, and because of that almost 1/8th of her face is not showing. Her upper canines are a bit prominent, but her jawline is very narrow and feminine. Her face might be more symmetrical, but the cropping effect gets in the way of confirming that.

The brunette is showing most of her face, but the lighting isn't as good, leading to the prominent shadows underneath her cheek bones. She also has some crowding in her front top teeth (the top right central incisor is tilted backwards slightly). Her face is also at least almost exactly symmetrical, which brings me to the flowers: They're covering her chin and most of her jaw, so I can't tell for sure. They are very distracting, but nice. They also cover her chin, so I can't tell if she has a cleft chin or not. Nothing wrong with that; just putting it out there.

Bottom line: they're both young, and very attractive physically. They have some features some people would consider as "imperfections", but I think these are actually beautifying features.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Blonde.. Because I only like blue or green eyed girls, with light overall featires

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Both of them look very cute and pretty. So my next questions is, how attractive is their personalities and intelligence? :) That is also very important to me!

1|0
    0|0
  • the brunette looks more in tune with reality.. and just more engaged in general.. id pick her

but I kinda like the second ones appearance more... so tuff call lol

0|0
    0|0
    • In tune with reality? Why? Does the blonde look more like a dreamer? haha

• Normally I prefer brunettes but that blond is really pretty and something about her soft features and her eyes she just seems to exude kindness

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go with the blonde lady. She seems softer (no offence to the dark haired lady). But a lot if other factors are present, since I not only value looks, but also what is inside the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one. Dark hair, red roses, shy smile... She looks more passionate and romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde for sure. Has that innocent, feminine look which is hot af. The smile is to die for.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look beautiful it’s just a matter of personality and confidence along with intelligence

1|0
    0|0
  • For me the blond girl is more attractive. Has a better smile and I like her eyes color

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one because she looks overexcited haha and she looks friendly😊

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant more friendly than the other one😂

• Show All
    • Impressive! The only music I can create is often known as noise by other people😂 well, I would love to hear you singing if it would be ever possible😊 what's music therapy? I know something exists but don't know exactly what it is

• Also, can you follow back. I would love to have talk with you but in private. It is very awkward to chat on here😊

• Neither. Both of them look like they have forced smiles to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both girls are very attractive but personally i like brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bit weird
    They are both attractive, but I'm more attracted to someone who is interested in me

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re both equally attractive. I can’t pick

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette girl is more my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Both gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd girl is gorgeous, not really a fair comparison

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd, her smile is mesmerising

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Neither..

0|0
    0|0
    • Look who's talking? Miss universe! Lol😂

• Show All
    • Hehe thank you and I agree, I think the same.. I've fallen for ugly looking guys because their radiating personality

• You are mostly welcome

• Blonde. She has nicer smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • The blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • First one

0|0