Do you get jealous and angry when you see somebody of a different ethnicity dating your ethnicity?

Tell me why or why not below.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • Depends on the person they are dating
    Vote D

135

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't give a shit, I only get mad if she's wearing something identical to what I have in my wardrobe, when I thought it was uncommon, bitch is jacking my style and tryna copy my swag.

Most Helpful Guy

• Angry? No. Jealous? No more than I would seeing any lovey dovey relationship... Sometimes, maybe, but not really very often... and it has nothing to do with ethnicity. More that I wish I had a happy relationship in general.

I've been interested in a lot of types of women... different sizes, shapes, ethnicities, etc, so it'd be a little weird for me to get angry about that all of a sudden.