Do you get jealous and angry when you see somebody of a different ethnicity dating your ethnicity?

Tell me why or why not below.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • Depends on the person they are dating
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't give a shit, I only get mad if she's wearing something identical to what I have in my wardrobe, when I thought it was uncommon, bitch is jacking my style and tryna copy my swag.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Angry? No. Jealous? No more than I would seeing any lovey dovey relationship... Sometimes, maybe, but not really very often... and it has nothing to do with ethnicity. More that I wish I had a happy relationship in general.

I've been interested in a lot of types of women... different sizes, shapes, ethnicities, etc, so it'd be a little weird for me to get angry about that all of a sudden.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Why would that offend me? Why should anyone dictate others happiness? Why would anyone need to feel that sense of power over others?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you've experienced fear through racism then that's something you need to address with the actual perpetrators, not innocent people just because of their sole certain ethnicity alone. You get good and bad everywhere. People should be judged on their own individual characters, not surface prejudices.

• What? No, never! How does it impact on me? Why would anyone care.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be pretty hypocritical of me, as my husband and I have different ethnicities. So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because people can date whoever they desire. Me getting jealous is wasted emotion. It solves nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even give it a thought

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont fuckin care

0|0
    0|0
  • No l don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I really couldn't care less

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i dont care one bit

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends which ethnicity. Some makes me insecure but others don't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't concern myself with what other people do if it's not negatively affecting me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should it matter? Love is a beautiful thing regardless of race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I get angry at the happiness of others because it's a great way to spend my days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally related to nationality.
    If the nationalities are very different it puts me off.
    If it's a black dude who was born in Moldova with a Moldavian girl I wouldn't care because they speak the same language and are of the same country.

Otherwise too often I hear "I'd find a Romanian chick to bang" or something like this and it gives me an impression that the choice of a man to marry or date a girl from a foreign country as being purely sexual in nature

0|0
    0|0
    • Here the thing is there any blacks in Moldova or even south Slavic countries cuz I heard that south Slavic countries are racist to them according to a magazine.

• @100lbguy It was an example.
      I mean a non XXXXX person in a country with XXXX people

Recommended myTakes