What Is My Boyfriend's Problem?

So we spent the day together. Everything was fine, until we got to his house. he got on his phone and didn't say anything to me. I waited about 10 minutes, just so he could catch up and then I was like "Are we going to talk?" If we weren't going to do anything together then I had other stuff I needed to get done. He was like "if ya wanna talk then talk." So I talked and he listened but didn't really keep the convo going. I was like "wanna watch tv?" And he told me to get the remote. I jokingly was like "Why me?" I don't remember exactly what he said at first, but then he was like "I'm in a bad mood." I asked why he said "it doesn't matter." I asked him a couple more times and finally he said "I don't have to have a reason to be in a fucking bad mood." He said this shouting at me and he had been shouting at me and talking to me in a bitchy tone at various points this whole conversation, so at this point I got my shit and left. He was like "you're really gonna leave just cause I'm not talking to you and in a bad mood?" He smiled when he said this so I'm pretty sure he was kidding, so I guess he was trying to lighten the mood, but I just said "Yeah, I think you need to be alone" and left. If it helps we're both 17 and he's leaving tomorrow morning until January 2nd to see his family. This is literally the last time we're gonna see each other for a couple weeks and that's how we said goodbye 😒 Why do you think he's acting like this?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Weak-minded people don't know how to keep their emotions in check if I'm going through a bad time I'm not going to take that out on the person I'm dating, thats just being a dick head

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I dumped him because I don't need bullshit in my life but you're a different person so you do what you think is best

Most Helpful Girl

• While you all were out he probably noticed people checking you out. Therefore, it put him in a bad mood.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Don't you think it's odd he would take it out on me?

• No. He's probably just upset because there's nothing he can do about it