I’m too ugly for a relationship, how can I make peace with this?

Obviously looking like this a relationship is highly unlikely to happen, it’s a big tragic lol but I just want to come to terms with it instead of torturing myself 😉😂

1113

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not ugly at all! Give it time. You'll eventually find a relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How? I’m not even decent looking ffs 😐

• It isn’t body dysmorphia because everyone agrees with me, including everyone on this website. They will back me up.

• From the comments I have read, no one is agreeing with you. For the few that do, you cannot take their comments to heart. Regardless, you do need to seek help for your low self-esteem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so first off your not that ugly honestly your opinion of yourself is unrealistically low which speaks to some people's comments that you probably have some kind of mental disorder and you defiantly need counseling I used to think the same way about myself now I'm in a serious relationship secondly you commented on another person's advice and said that everyone on here would back you up that your ugly I've gone through every comment on this post and there has been nothing but positive reinforcement so your opinion is based on? What exactly? Nobody has backed you up and nobody has said you're unbelievably ugly except yourself so the problem your having lies within your inability to see any positives about yourself no I wouldn't say your face has been sculpted by the gods but your definitely average at least if not above average that's not just my opinion several women and quit e a few guys on here have already said it if your depressed by this for real then you need help go get counseling and stop saying the same thing over and over your just making your own issues worse by reinforcing them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sorry for the spelling mistakes my phones really likes autocorrect

• I’m getting counselling currently to help me accept I’ll never be with anybody. It’s a tough thing to accept looking like this but I’ll get there.