Why am I always getting played?

I'm not a ho, I can promise that and I know no one thinks if me as a ho so that's not the case. I don't know if it's because I'm ugly or something but no matter what everytime I fall for a guy they end up hurting me in the end and I can't figure out why. Or why fuck boys of my school always come after me knowing damn well they are gonna cut me off after they get what they want from me. Is it just a guy thing or is it something I'm doing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a guy thing. Yes, they do know they are going to cut you off but 'we' don't care. You haven't said too much about your personality but I have my assumptions, mainly having to do with how you react to certain situations. That, tbh, can be the cause of why guys keep 'hurting' you. But yeah I don't know enough about your character to say that I'm correct

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Not ugly you just probably lack confidence and have low self esteem making you an easy target for guys looking for sex guys like that are intimidated by confident women because they cannot play them as easy I personally like confident women for that reason

1|0
    0|0
  • You're going after the wrong type of guy. The chubby shy dude who sits in the back of class? That's a target that will be sincere and do what he can to keep you happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds to me like your too easy. Not easy in the sense of sexual acts, but easy with everything else. You don't put up a challenge. Or at least not enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all, that young all boys objectives are sexual. Secondly please save as much of your sexuality for the one that stand out in the marathon not the sprints.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don’t do into a relationship until you are ready.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you're a game

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont ever olay yourself

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes