Why am I always getting played?

I'm not a ho, I can promise that and I know no one thinks if me as a ho so that's not the case. I don't know if it's because I'm ugly or something but no matter what everytime I fall for a guy they end up hurting me in the end and I can't figure out why. Or why fuck boys of my school always come after me knowing damn well they are gonna cut me off after they get what they want from me. Is it just a guy thing or is it something I'm doing?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a guy thing. Yes, they do know they are going to cut you off but 'we' don't care. You haven't said too much about your personality but I have my assumptions, mainly having to do with how you react to certain situations. That, tbh, can be the cause of why guys keep 'hurting' you. But yeah I don't know enough about your character to say that I'm correct

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE