How many dates until you tell the other person you have kids?

I've just started dating this guy and we get along really well. He's a bit older than me and I found out that he already has two children. I dont actually mind that too much, what gets me is that he hasn't told me yet. If you have kids when do you tell the person you're dating?

1415

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the age of the kids. If they are pretty grown up, it doesn't matter. If they are still dependents, then 1 date (it may be a deal breaker for some)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeahh they're really young, I'm thinking maybe he's just out to bang me rather than a real relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Immediately in a casual way when the subject of family comes up

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE