Is there anyone left who is staying pure till marriage?

Because I am. It feels like I'm the only one. It feels like no one had the same values as I do.

623

Most Helpful Guy

• YES!! I consider myself a man of principle, and I believe a woman's heart is too precious a thing to toy with. In past GAG comments I've gone on for paragraphs answering this same question, explaining why it's so much more romantic and healthy to abstain until marriage, and to be each other's firsts. For an American guy in 2017, I'm very lonely in my choice to remain virgin, and I get all these people saying nonsense about "you have to make sure you are sexually compatible with them." But I hope that the girl I find and seal the deal with will be worth the wait.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE