I'm getting jealous?

My boyfriend is starting to get into modeling and he has been posting his model pictures on social media like Instagram and Facebook. He's starting to get more attention than I'm used to. I don't want to sound egotistical, but I am currently a model as well as an R. N. I know that he loves me and considers me very beautiful and I usually have really high confidence, however, him getting so much attention is making me feel like I need to show him that I am desirable too? Ever since he has been posting and getting so many female replies I feel like I need to post to get male replies to show I'm desirable. What is going on! I'm afraid with the new attention he's going to ditch.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand how you feel. My ex was a big person on social media and I feel like it affected our relationship. But you're going to have to trust him and set boundaries. The bad part about it is the ego boost they get when things go wrong in your relationship. Just make sure he's not talking to these women on a personal level and you should be fine. If things go wrong and he starts messing with these girls then he was not the one for you anyways. My ex ended up cheating on me after going to one of these events with all the gaming people. It hurt and its been 3 days since we broke up and im doing okay. If he ditches you i promise you dodged a bullet. Live by this quote - "A womans loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A mans loyalty is tested when he has everything"

Most Helpful Girl

• ii'd leave him, he enjoys that attention and doesn't care how you feel about those women and probably doesn't tell them your with him, tell him straight up or you go to a modeling company and see how he feels when men is all over you