Asking her why she didn't think it would work out?

thomascale18
So i confessed to my best friend recently and she rejected me. I've accepted it and we're still friends, though it gets awkward for me at times. I want to ask her why she thinks it wouldn't have worked out between us but I'm not sure if thats the right move? Also, do you think there's a chance if i waited and confessed again some other time in the future? Whats the chances of her accepting me the second time?
+1 y
So i'm defnitely not going to ask her about it. I'm not sure if i can be friends with her normally though. Just when I thought I was ok with her as a friend, she sends me a photo of her doing something funny and i'm in love with her again. I know i should move on. She told me she'd understand if i didn't want to text her anymore. But I feel guilty if I stopped. Its not like she asked me to confess and make things awkward. Though it would have been nice if she had realised I had a crush on her.
3
5