Where did you meet your significant other?

For those of you in relationships, where did the two of you unexpectedly meet for the first time and what was the subject that broke the ice?Where did you meet your significant other?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my S. O. online on the app Bumble. We met in person a week later, we were both curious about each others lives after talking online so it was easy to break the ice and have a great conversation

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Very cool! Glad to know there truly are girls on Bumble who are serious about starting a relationship. My success with that app hasn't been particularly good, but I'm glad to know you were able to meet your significant other on it.

• Yeah I've found mixed reviews about online dating, but I'm lucky I guess. Best of luck with your search :)

Most Helpful Guy

• SURPRISE ! SURPRISE !
    On G@G

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE