Where did you meet your significant other?

For those of you in relationships, where did the two of you unexpectedly meet for the first time and what was the subject that broke the ice?Where did you meet your significant other?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my S. O. online on the app Bumble. We met in person a week later, we were both curious about each others lives after talking online so it was easy to break the ice and have a great conversation

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Very cool! Glad to know there truly are girls on Bumble who are serious about starting a relationship. My success with that app hasn't been particularly good, but I'm glad to know you were able to meet your significant other on it.

• Yeah I've found mixed reviews about online dating, but I'm lucky I guess. Best of luck with your search :)

Most Helpful Guy

• SURPRISE ! SURPRISE !
    On G@G

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• We met at lowes

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok, definitely not a place I would have expected. Mind if I ask how the two of you started talking and forming a bond while at a home improvement store? Was it some type of chance meeting, or did you both work there and so you chatted while on duty? I'm just really curious, as I've heard people meeting at stores, but it always sounds far fetched. :)

• Haha Its cool. I work there, and he was doing a lot of runs for his contractor job. Sometimes we had these really great conversations about the projects he was working on at work or home. He'd show me pictures and linger for hours at a time, waiting for me to be done helping people just to get to talk to me. Other times I'd blow him off because I was so nervous. I'd stutter and turn red. Eventually he asked my number to "Continue the conversation." I thought he'd lose interest and realize we didn't have as much in common as he thought, but I was so very wrong. It took me three months to save his number in my phone, but you'd think hed won the lottery once I did haha

• At a farm... I'm referring my dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • He dead n not real.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i was out with a 300 pound woman on a drug run. my twin was at a bar across the street and bought 2 girls home. qgwn i got home with the big girl my wife told her friend... i want the one that walk into the door. next night i cooked dinner for them. we made love all night. 6 weeks later we were married. lasted 36 years one month and five hours.

0|0
    0|0
    • I, eh, can't tell if you're serious or if you're joking. Especially considering how you started that. O_o

• Exactly how it happened

• In your daddys bedroom whilst I was fixing the sink why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fetlife

0|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™m forever single it feels Like.

0|0
    0|0
    • According to your profile age you're only 19, so don't be so hard on yourself. :)

• I am nineteen. Girl play games with me. But you asked a nice question on GirlsAskGuys

Recommended myTakes