Men, what puts you off about women?

could i please have your opinions on what you find as a put of when it comes to women. i appreciate all answers and respect how you all feel as i usually say i do not judge you a we are all different and have different views. im doing a female one if any of you would like to see there's answers to :) men what puts you off about women ??
  • note your opinion 😄
    Vote A
  • see results
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Their feelings of entitlement. What you do is something your suppose to do for them not something you do because your a good guy. You buy dinner? Well your suppose to do that, its not that you just gave up your time and money for them, its just a job your suppose to do, basically like looking at you no differently then they would a waiter or a cab driver, except in this case they don't pay you your paying them. Or when women try to claim that they don't "need" you that they are "independent" but then turn around and expect you to pay for their meals, chauffer them around etc. Its just very one sided and at some point without being appreciated or getting much else in return it just becomes a turn off to the point where you don't want to deal with them anymore.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• #1 has to be entitlement - which is VERY common nowadays. There is literally nothing more off-putting than a girl who expects me to do all the work just because I'm a dude. No thanks.

#2 and oftentimes almost as bad as #1 is neediness which is more and more common as I age where a lot of women are getting desperate. It's cute at first but becomes draining soon after.

#3 basic women/social media obsessed
    #4 man haters (ugghhh)

I could go on...

1|1
    0|0
  • Not in this order but there are 6 big ones:

1. Either must be 6 feet or taller than her. They want equality but want men to be taller. Proof that many women are morons that don't want equality in height. I'm 5'4", so on average I will be equal height to the women. There's roughly a 50/50 chance I'd meet a taller or a shorter woman.

2. Women put a number of kids limit on her man as if he is to conduct his sperm in a reserving manner. Our sperm is not in training that gets a cookie for being trained or resisting. Women want to put 1 or 2 kid limits on her man. No longer are we living in the days where women loved being mother to many kids by same man for life and would never divorce him on the spot for the simplest of excuses. Not being happy is not an excuse to get a divorce. Marriage is a lifetime commitment. Own up and take responsibility. Women no longer value having/wanting 8 to 13 kids.

3. Women have sacrificed her modest apparel. Women no longer wear skirts and dresses but want to wear jeans and pants like men do. What's wrong with being proud of the sex you were born as. Women who get talked about that by men will hold a grudge against a man and feel she needs not be instructed out of love by men. Women wearing pants is cross dressing, plain and simple.

4. Women won't use logic in how to punish a man who does something against her the same way she would if a woman did something against a man. If a woman is raped by a man and become pregnant, she feels that she as a victim can abort but if a man is raped by a woman that he as a victim can't abort. Any woman who rapes a man stole his seed that he had no say in which woman he wanted to gain his seed or if he even wanted any woman to gain his seed.

5. Women are skin hogger believers. They feel they can show off their legs, arms and feet at a wedding and back off at a wedding but if a man were to show off his body at a wedding, she'd condemn him for it. I am the type of man who likes showing my body off and wear what the Romans, Julius Caesar and many others wore even during formal events.

6. Woman don't appreciate the natural scent of a man and wants him deodorized far more unnaturally. Daily showers are unnecessary and takes away the natural oils of the skin. 3 showers per week is more in tune with the way the body should be. I discuss this with women and they seem to have a stubbornness about it even though I back up what I say. It's her way mentality.

1|0
    0|0
  • What puts me off about women these days is the part where there's a time where a woman frames me for something I had nothing to do with; just because I didn't give her anything she wanted from me. Also what really pisses me off is the fact that the woman has been nagging me off & on all day and it drives me insane & I just feel like going in rage mode on her even though I can't. An

1|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to mention that it bothers me when a woman tries to start trouble with me & even tries to get physical with me by hitting me; then she goes on to act all tough at me for no reason at all. For the most part she's doing the best she could to embarrass me in front of everyone then accuse me of abusing her when she was the one who was attacking me & then everyone backs her up just because she's a woman then make me look like the bad guy.

• well. she has too many guys friends.. she lies... she acts like she is actually worth a billion dollars.. she talks too much.. doesn't know how to comfort anyone but herself... etc etc et c... basically the type of girl i like is humble. kind and honest ( does not exist ik)

1|0
    0|0
  • This applies to all humans but asking for/expecting commitment, trust, honesty and loyalty and not willing to give the same back is one of the things that put me off about women the most.
    What also puts me off about women is when they act independent and try to not come off as needy but are then angry at you because you have another girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean specific to a women... because a lot of things are probably the same for men

But specific to women
    - princess entitlement
    - expects money
    - too lazy to go to the gym because she thinks all it takes it a fat ass and tits - which is somewhat true, but lazy is not attractive
    - dominating

those are the biggest lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly the first thing that puts me off is desperation. Those girls that seem like they are literally begging for you to like them - not sexy. Everyone needs to remember my favorite life lesson: Everyone wants what they believe they cannot have!

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) When an ugly woman assumes because she has slept with over 100 guys that she must be at least reasonably attractive. 2) When they bring emotions and not facts to a discussion/argument. Then throw in histrionics when they are proven wrong. 3) When they spend an equivalent of a small car payment on their hair and nails.

1|0
    0|0
  • Imposing rules on themselves in terms of whether they're going to have sex with a guy, instead of just letting it happen naturally whenever both of them are into the idea. As in, if I know she really likes me and is attracted to me, why doesn't that matter to her more than some self-imposed rules that don't even really need to exist? I wouldn't do the same to her, because if I did, that would be a sign that I didn't really like her that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. can't admit when they are wrong
    2. Some use sex as a weapon
    3. Some will use you for money, rides or sex
    4. Some never reciprocate no matter how many times you have helped them in whatever way it was

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes