Men, what puts you off about women?

could i please have your opinions on what you find as a put of when it comes to women. i appreciate all answers and respect how you all feel as i usually say i do not judge you a we are all different and have different views. im doing a female one if any of you would like to see there's answers to :) men what puts you off about women ??
  • note your opinion 😄
  • see results

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Their feelings of entitlement. What you do is something your suppose to do for them not something you do because your a good guy. You buy dinner? Well your suppose to do that, its not that you just gave up your time and money for them, its just a job your suppose to do, basically like looking at you no differently then they would a waiter or a cab driver, except in this case they don't pay you your paying them. Or when women try to claim that they don't "need" you that they are "independent" but then turn around and expect you to pay for their meals, chauffer them around etc. Its just very one sided and at some point without being appreciated or getting much else in return it just becomes a turn off to the point where you don't want to deal with them anymore.