Women, what puts you off about men?

women could you please note what you find puts you of a man? i have also asked men about the women so can have a look if your interested. i appreciate all opinions and won't be judging as we all have different views. 😄women what puts you of about men ??
  • anything please note 😄
    Vote A
  • see results
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "If a girl sleeps with me quickly, then she's easy and not girlfriend material. But if I have to wait longer than three dates to get in her pants, then she's leading me on and I'm cutting her loose."

That gets on my nerves.

7|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• "Why are you so angry? Are you on your period or something?"

5|0
    0|0
  • guys that blame all their problems with girls on the girls when it's actually them (not saying this is all guys- but I have met guys that literally cause drama for themselves and blame it on everyone else)

1|0
    0|0
  • If he believes he is good looking (which he can be) but im so put off with guys who envy there own looks and can't respect his own woman or other people cause of it plus its not manly to me.

And underestimating my personality.

2|0
    0|0
  • I assume you mean in a sexual nature so. Them being male is a huge turn off 😂

5|0
    0|0
  • Too clingy
    Too muscular and into his hair (seems gay)

2|0
    0|0
  • Clingy, dependent, emotionally unattached, selfish and a guy who doesn’t know how to take a joke once in a while are all things that I have found to turn me off.

3|0
    0|0
  • Egotistic, arrogant and downright self absorbed ones

2|0
    0|0
  • Them being clingy is a HUGE turnoff for me. I've dumped guys for it. Same as not making good life choices- dropping out of school, drugs, etc.
    Talking vulgarly is one too- I don't want to hear 'n**ger', 'fa**ot' or anything racist/homophobic/sexist in their vocabularly on a day-to-day basis. (For example, if its a debate and he's playing devils advocate, or mentioning something a colleague said, its different)
    Overall, not being intelligent and not being independent are two of my biggest turnoffs. Not having self-confidence is one as well. I don't want to hear "oh I'm so unattractive, yada yada, how can you possibly like me"

2|0
    0|0
  • When they say you're pretty and if you agree, they get all mad and say you ain't shit actually.

2|0
    0|0
  • Immaturity, over emotional, bad temper, having made poor choices.

4|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lesbian, but I'll answer this anyways. The look of penises and the cocky attitudes that a lot of men have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being Desperate is such a turn off, or masogyny, bad hygeine is disgusting, or a general creepyness in behavior or appearance

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything

4|0
    0|0
  • Guys that are pushy really put me off.

2|0
    0|0
  • Being not nice to me
    Or being very liberal 😬

1|1
    0|0
  • Underestimating my abilities.

3|0
    0|0
  • When he acts different around his friends than you

4|0
    0|0