Why do guys make their female friends jealous?

What do they earn from it? What does it mean to them?

324

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't quite understand the question... How exactly is he making her jealous? Do you mean he is making his female friend jealous of another woman? If they are friends, then she has no reason to be jealous. The only reason I could see the female friend being jealous is if she is in his "friendzone" and she is trying to escape. Using that assumption, I would have to ask, "Is he purposely making her jealous, or is it inadvertent?" If it is on purpose, then he likely wants his female friend to no longer be just a friend and is actively attempting to escape from her "friendzone". If he is inadvertently making her jealous, then it is just a byproduct of her feelings for him. She needs to either tell him how she feels or just deal with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My guy friend always talks about his Affair with other ladies then later asks me if I’m hurt. Not only did he do that he told me he has a crush on my friend I tried to tell my friend and later he tells me he was just trying to make me jealous.

• He likes you and is trying to escape the eternal prison we call the friendzone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Youd find they probably aren't trying to. As females we just genuienly take things to heart a lot lol. If he is intentionally.. just do it back lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But he told me he has a crush on my friend just to make me jealous