When a guy tells you :” I just want to be left alone right now” what really he means?

What the guy his trying to say if we are obly dating.

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on context. If he's like me it could mean one of a few things: I don't want to burden you with this now, I'm exhausted and can't give you the attention I want to so I'd rather you be entertained without me dragging you down, I'm busy with a project and cannot pull myself away, I'm grouchy and don't want to be this way around you, or I'm down and I don't want you to see me as weak, or very rarely I need you and I don't know how to ask.

Really we guys are simple to troubleshoot. We have only a few needs and they are usually easy to identify when missing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that he wants to jerk off to porn so leave and Close the door.