High school boy (s)?

I need help. There is this boy in my class and he is pretty cute. He is pretty nice and sporty. He is also the mayors son. His friends have told me that he likes me, amoung other things about him. How can I tell if his friends are pulling my leg? And if he does have a crush on me, who should make the first move?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• May I ask where you're from? The "nice and sporty" and "pulling my leg" stuff is great... no offense.

But I think you should show interest by giving him eye contact, smiling, ideally talking to him in a casual/normal way. And then if he likes you he should be confident enough to make the first move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tease him, drop hints and see his reaction you'll know if he likes you. And it depends how you, if you want to wait or make the move yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be patient my friend. It's the first thing you need to know when getting into a relationship, patience. One things you could do is observe him. Watch his body language. Does he get nervous when talking to you? Does his face turn pink when his friends talk about you to him? Does he smile at you often? These are positive signs that he might like you. My best advice would be that, if someone loves you, they will see what's special in you from the very beginning, and not halfway through the relationship. Feel free to ask me if you need help!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes