Are men repulsed by chubby girls?

I used to be average sized and gained weight due to depression. Im insecure about dating because my stomach is big but I'm cute in the face. Are men repulsed by chubby girls?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn’t say repulsed, depends how her figure is. I’d be attracted to a chubby girl that doesn’t look sloppy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Im an ex personal trainer.. i had abs and a big round butt.. no joke my body was to die for i had men chasing me left right and center. I fell for a truck driver. He has a lot of issues.. but i fell pregnant and as i got bigger he got more and more attracted to me to the point he would just stare at me for ages.. im now 105kgs.. and he doesn't want me to lose weight. I need to lose the weight for my own mindset and well being. But he's sad to see it go lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE