Are men repulsed by chubby girls?

I used to be average sized and gained weight due to depression. Im insecure about dating because my stomach is big but I'm cute in the face. Are men repulsed by chubby girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn’t say repulsed, depends how her figure is. I’d be attracted to a chubby girl that doesn’t look sloppy.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Im an ex personal trainer.. i had abs and a big round butt.. no joke my body was to die for i had men chasing me left right and center. I fell for a truck driver. He has a lot of issues.. but i fell pregnant and as i got bigger he got more and more attracted to me to the point he would just stare at me for ages.. im now 105kgs.. and he doesn't want me to lose weight. I need to lose the weight for my own mindset and well being. But he's sad to see it go lol.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Your personality can play a huge part in attraction, also your face (how beautiful), at least for me. I've been attracted to bigger girls lots of times, not because of the weight, but their personality and they were beautiful otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot are butt there are a significant number who aren't. Besides, just date chubby guys, there are plenty of them. Being fat isn't a crime.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it’s too much no. Thicc girls are the new wave

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of men like some thickness on women (hunter gather survival drives... Welfare).

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, some aren't. Everyone has their own tastes

0|0
    0|0
  • No way add long as you are not the sloppy kind. I love chubby girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • some are some aren't. there's a reason why there's the whole bbw thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You are what I'm I?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes