Why are a lot of racist people OK with Asian and not other races?

I heard that even KKK members are OK with Asian people. Is it because Asian have white skin?

317

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't really speak for the Klan, but east Asians in the western world are usually good citizens/residents/immigrants. They place a high value on education, hard work, family values and financial responsibility and independence. They are usually respectful of their host culture, even if they don't integrate particularly whole-heartedly. These qualities help them be successful. Certain others groups, for example blacks and Arabs, are notable for the ABSENCE of these characteristics in their sub-cultures and behaviour.

White nationalists and white supremacists aren't necessarily mindless thugs, and they will often give credit where credit is due.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Asian myself and I think it is because we usually don't stand up for ourselves as strongly as other races do when confronted with racism since our culture discourages confrontation at all costs... Which makes us seem really weak in the eyes of those from other cultures and creates a bad cycle...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE