Why are a lot of racist people OK with Asian and not other races?

I heard that even KKK members are OK with Asian people. Is it because Asian have white skin?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't really speak for the Klan, but east Asians in the western world are usually good citizens/residents/immigrants. They place a high value on education, hard work, family values and financial responsibility and independence. They are usually respectful of their host culture, even if they don't integrate particularly whole-heartedly. These qualities help them be successful. Certain others groups, for example blacks and Arabs, are notable for the ABSENCE of these characteristics in their sub-cultures and behaviour.

White nationalists and white supremacists aren't necessarily mindless thugs, and they will often give credit where credit is due.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Asian myself and I think it is because we usually don't stand up for ourselves as strongly as other races do when confronted with racism since our culture discourages confrontation at all costs... Which makes us seem really weak in the eyes of those from other cultures and creates a bad cycle...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I went to the a white supremacist forum before because i like to get people's POV regardless... I forgot the website but it had a Celtic cross on it as their symbol. There was a discussion there why they don't hate Asians. The title was something like "Asians aren't all that bad", that's the East Asian of course. Their reason is because Asians had managed to built a rigid civilisation, they mainly look at Japan as an example who they admire in being strict in immigration and staying Japanese. Thus they don't look them down... Understand that in a supremacist mind the criteria to be great; to be superior is to have a great civilisation, advancement in in science and technology and Physical aesthetics etc. This is why you hear them claim Western civilisation is the pinnacle of human achievement, white people to be the next step ahead (some only the blondes) to other races and Judeo-Christian Christian is superior while the atheistic white supremacist don't believe in Christianity but they acknowledge the Judeo-Christian had a role in shaping of the greatness of white culture...

They don't see black people as an example to be great. Inferior because of what is the current state of Africa, poverty and also the belief IQ level is low with them. That's another factor for them. For the ones in America, they associate crimes and gangs and a leech off from society to Black Americans.

I would have linked the forum site but I forgot the name.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Asian people are extremely successful in North America. They have almost no violence against other races, and are rooted in tradition and family values. Very respectable.

0|0
    1|0
    • Nigerians who come to North America are more successful than Asians and they still get shitted on.

• I think no matter what, if you work hard and act polite you'll be fine. I have friends from a lot of races, the two most respectable are non whites. Great men.

• I'm married to a black woman so obviously I'm not racist in the conventional sense. But, I cannot stand ghetto blacks or afrocentric blacks. Asians are the model race of people. Genetically, they are more intelligent than white people as a whole. They also are not known for making asses of themselves out in public.

0|2
    0|0
  • Because most Asians have a positive effect in our society as soon as they get here. Japanese, Chinese, Indian... when they come to the US they usually are in the upper class within one generation because they work so freaking hard. Blacks stay in ghettos for generations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Racism is a insecurity issue, related to the tribal mentality breed in us, strength in numbers, us and them sense stuff.
    However, Asians aren't typically threatening being smaller in stature usually, not likely to be the cause of insecurity of others bigger (etc. ?), or believing to have more advantages then typical Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats cause my people rarely physically harms others and we keep to ourselves.

0|3
    2|0
    • and when my people do hurt people they choose to target their own.

• Black people hate white people because of slavery and oppression... Asians to my knowledge have not oppressed any other races.

0|0
    1|0
    • Slavery was rampant before "white people" got involved. Everyone participated, only one nation stood up to stop it.

• Show All
    • I think the word you were looking for is "inclusive." It sounds to me like you should still be in school.

• www.census.gov/.../histstats-colonial-1970.pdf

Carter G. Woodson's book (1924) "Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830"

Take care, gramps

• The KKK are against blacks because they still consider them slaves and are against giving them civil rights. Asians were never kept as slaves in the US, so they're considered equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the IQ mostly and Asians invented things like iron boats and gas wells in China a thousand years ago. Some see them as master race material.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they hate any color skin that is not white

They want an all-white nation

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think its about skin color. Maybe a cultural things

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyโ€™re usually smart and very mild-mannered

0|0
    1|0
  • The kkk aren't Ok with Asians.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do so many privledged white liberals SJW's and BLM activists had Asians? Is it because Asian success in America undermines the narrative that non-white can be successful because of white privledge and becsuse America is racist?
    People admire Asians because they are hard working and don't whine about their failures. Asians are an example of how to succeed in America.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see that. When I hear from white supremacists I hear plenty of anti Asian slurs & the like. I think they're mostly concerned with their own racial purity. I think maybe just because Asian culture is very xenophobic, racist Asians and racist whites at least respect each others' toxic mindsets of superiority.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not all Asian has white skin..

0|1
    0|0
  • They have some certain races that they hate. Not all races.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes