I'm writing my boyfriend a love letter for his Christmas present. Do guys actually like receiving that as a part of their gift?

I basically wrote him a letter thanking him for bringing so much positivity and happiness into my life, along with a handmade gift that I made for him. Would it be too much? This is my first time doing something romantic like this so I'm kind of nervous to be honest. Thoughts?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course we do. If you're his girlfriend, we want you to show you care about us. It's being romantic, why shouldn't you be allowed to be romantic. And if you have no money for gifts, we'll just assume that's why you wrote it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha I got busted! Poor college student gotta use her writing skills to compensate for the lack of money to buy gifts :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE IT!!! IT SHOWS A LOT.. but just on top of that get like his fav candy or something for something to nibble on

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you so much! I'll try to do that :)