What can I do, or is there anything I can do?

There is a guy that I've been interested in for a while now and I think he's interested in me too. We hang out, laugh, joke and enjoy a lot of the same things together. He even spent my entire birthday with me and got me a gift even though I told him just spending time with him and to pet puppies was all I wanted. But recently, he's been different. He texted me saying that he feels like he under-appreciates me. That even though I show him so much positivity and support, he pushes me away because he feels like he's going to hurt me. When I tell him there's nothing to worry about and that I just want to brighten his day even a little, he still says that he's bad to me. In the last thing he sent me he said he didn't want to bring bad influences to me, or hurt me, and that I need to continue to focus on school and not worry about him. He says that I am so kind, pure, innocent, fun, cool, and like a flower, and that he isn't. That he never wants me to feel down in the dumps and he's got me if I need anything. I don't know what to say or what to do or even what/why he is thinking what he is thinking. What can I do, or is there anything I can do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You know, when a guy says he's not good for you, he really means it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for this.

• No problem. People often don't know what they're good at, but we usually can see our flaws. When he's outright about it, that's saying something.

• Grab him and share some body fluids.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes