Does a guy have to have his own place and car to date?

it seems like there are many prerequisites to dating
Updates:
Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL! If the guy was still in high school or college and driving a car given to him while living in his folks' home and the girl was also still a student, sure! If you're already in your late 20s and unable to take off yet, that's quite a turn off to a girl already earning her own income.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No, the guy doesn't have to have his own place to date. If he does, then he has to make it clear to his future girlfriend by outlining his requirement. :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean I’m just not have have that for awhile

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessarily, though you will meet many women who feel differently.
    My boyfriend and I have a place together, but he doesn't have a car and I'm still perfectly happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • At your age, yeah

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Basically... like take this one time that I was out on a date. Everything went fantastically, this girl was feeling me up in the car, we were kissing, etc... The only reason I couldn't seal the deal was because my folks were home. Shit sucked

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not but girls might see it as an inconvenience. But if they’re really into you they might not care.

0|0
    0|0
    • What’s the big deal about having your own place

• It honestly isn’t that big of a deal. Definitely not a deal breaker for most girls.

• You providing and taking care of them is very important to their sexual arousal. Being broke without a car isn't very alpha...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but if you want to get laid more often you will.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude I haven’t period and from what people tell me until I get to that point it’s not likely to happen

• If you date a girl with her own place, you can get by. Also if your a college student.

Getting by without a car and dating can be tough for most places (at here in the US) if your not living at school.

• No but that person should be loving and caring and accepting

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I have never dated

• Seems like it. Women r stuck up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes