Disability and it's pro's and con's?

If u started talking with someone & they told u they was disabled and in a wheelchair & had to wear adult pull ups would u keep talking to the person.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly cons, I don't think there are many pros unless the person disabled is manipulative... that's why it's called a "dis-ability", absence of certain abilities that the rest of us have.

As for me personally, I'd probably date someone who's disabled because I have never been a big believer of outward appearance and what a person can and can't do.

My focus when it comes to dating is usually only four things... compatibility, compromise, intellect and the spiritual mindset of the person I'm with.

It's those four properties if adequately represented do I date that person.