Disability and it's pro's and con's?

If u started talking with someone & they told u they was disabled and in a wheelchair & had to wear adult pull ups would u keep talking to the person.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly cons, I don't think there are many pros unless the person disabled is manipulative... that's why it's called a "dis-ability", absence of certain abilities that the rest of us have.

As for me personally, I'd probably date someone who's disabled because I have never been a big believer of outward appearance and what a person can and can't do.

My focus when it comes to dating is usually only four things... compatibility, compromise, intellect and the spiritual mindset of the person I'm with.

It's those four properties if adequately represented do I date that person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Pros: better parking I guess? Im not sure there are a lot of pros but that doesn't mean that the person themselves makes up for any cons. I wouldn't say depression has any pros but my girlfriend has it and im very happy in our relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure. Only gets awkward when they go silent in a convo bc they're taking a dump.

0|0
    0|0
    • So u wouldn't date someone like that

• Show All
    • U know people that r disabled can be outside as welp

• Yeah, but it really depends upon the disability truthfully. I actively mountain bike, hike and ice climb. If they can't be that active, they're not a fit for me personally. It'd be that way whether they were disabled or not.

• No.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Pros"... i guess I don't understand the question.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes