All of my thoughts are consumed about what it would be like to have someone love me. How to get over this?

My dreams are filled with me meeting my future SO. I dream about the same man ALL of the time.

I only listen to love songs and imagine what it feels like to have those feelings.

I day dream different scenarios about my guy. Us meeting, living together, what problems we might have, our first kiss, our first dance, grocery shopping together.

When I see couples I get achy in my chest and just sad.

This is very unhealthy and Im trying to distract myself but in my free time my thoughts stray to love and the guy I dream about.

03