I really like this girl, how do I approach?

I'm 15, never had a girlfriend before, don't have a whole lot of experience with girls lol. There's this girl at school that I really like... Of course I've liked girls before but never this much. I feel really nervous about getting her number/snapchat, which is a sign that I like her a lot because it's not hard for me to get other girls numbers. I caught her looking at me multiple times. How should I approach this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're scared of getting your feeling hurt, maybe you should write a note first to see how she responds. Find a way to get it to her without letting her know it's you. You could just randomly hang around her just talking or start by saying " Hi" every once in awhile. Just to get her warmed up to you. You can find a way to get one of your friends to ask her friends if she currently has a boyfriend, or likes someone else. Just take a deep breath, and walk over to her and ask for her number. Don't over think it, play it cool, like you would another girl.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• My candid advice is you don't even need a girl now, concentrate on your future, study hard because there is time for everything.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Be nice and be slow my boyfriend asked me out and I didn't even know him but we are 3 years strong

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• My first g/f was at 13. I just asked her if she wanted to go to a movie sometime. I was soooooo nervous... I have crippling social anxiety. And I fear rejection... but I knew the only way out was going to happen was if I took the first step. We dated for 3 years. And then broke up for no reason but that we broke up... we are still friends. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • You gonna get friend zone if your profile picture has tiger in it xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Swallow your fears and ask her out!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes