I really like this girl, how do I approach?

I'm 15, never had a girlfriend before, don't have a whole lot of experience with girls lol. There's this girl at school that I really like... Of course I've liked girls before but never this much. I feel really nervous about getting her number/snapchat, which is a sign that I like her a lot because it's not hard for me to get other girls numbers. I caught her looking at me multiple times. How should I approach this?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're scared of getting your feeling hurt, maybe you should write a note first to see how she responds. Find a way to get it to her without letting her know it's you. You could just randomly hang around her just talking or start by saying " Hi" every once in awhile. Just to get her warmed up to you. You can find a way to get one of your friends to ask her friends if she currently has a boyfriend, or likes someone else. Just take a deep breath, and walk over to her and ask for her number. Don't over think it, play it cool, like you would another girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• My candid advice is you don't even need a girl now, concentrate on your future, study hard because there is time for everything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 1

• Be nice and be slow my boyfriend asked me out and I didn't even know him but we are 3 years strong

What Guys Said 3

• My first g/f was at 13. I just asked her if she wanted to go to a movie sometime. I was soooooo nervous... I have crippling social anxiety. And I fear rejection... but I knew the only way out was going to happen was if I took the first step. We dated for 3 years. And then broke up for no reason but that we broke up... we are still friends. Good luck

• You gonna get friend zone if your profile picture has tiger in it xD

• Swallow your fears and ask her out!