What the fuck do I do?

So, I'm a smooth as butter poet who was being really cool to this super hot chick, then I think she asked me on a date. I think it's a date, but i have no car and no job because I'm in a Navy Enlistment program that requires most of my attention and I can't have a job really so WHAT DO I DO? Am I to be the starving artist that makes her drive to me? Or do I totally bolt for the fucking hilltops?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Explain your situation to her, if she really likes you it won't matter

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn dude. Well I hate putting my opinions on here because I feel like if I do people will take my advice and ruin their life or something but maybe you should try just telling her. Because maybe she'll understand your situation and make things easier for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE