Is it a good idea to ask a favor from a guy I like or will it make him less into me?

So, I know he likes and is very attracted to me, and I like him too.
He asked for my number a long time ago but I was in a relationship. He has just come out of a relationship recently and we're both single now.
Our mutual friend told me he thinks me and him are well suited.

I have something that needs moving to the next city but I don't have a car and I'm staying at our mutual friends' and thinking of asking him (the guy I like). Obviously I'd pay him - equivalent to gas/petrol money and however many hours it takes.

But he's done me a favor before by driving me somewhere (this our mutual friend asked for, I didn't ask for his help) but I'm worried he may start to see me as a damsel in distress type and may lose some attraction for me. I think if it was a guy, I'd lose a bit of attraction for him, but men like to be helpful/useful so I don't know if it's the same the other way around and maybe I should ask someone else.

Any ideas from a male perspective?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're completely over thinking it. He's not going to suddenly see you as helpless just because you can depend on him in a jam. Go ahead and ask him.