Is it a good idea to ask a favor from a guy I like or will it make him less into me?

So, I know he likes and is very attracted to me, and I like him too.
He asked for my number a long time ago but I was in a relationship. He has just come out of a relationship recently and we're both single now.
Our mutual friend told me he thinks me and him are well suited.

I have something that needs moving to the next city but I don't have a car and I'm staying at our mutual friends' and thinking of asking him (the guy I like). Obviously I'd pay him - equivalent to gas/petrol money and however many hours it takes.

But he's done me a favor before by driving me somewhere (this our mutual friend asked for, I didn't ask for his help) but I'm worried he may start to see me as a damsel in distress type and may lose some attraction for me. I think if it was a guy, I'd lose a bit of attraction for him, but men like to be helpful/useful so I don't know if it's the same the other way around and maybe I should ask someone else.

Any ideas from a male perspective?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're completely over thinking it. He's not going to suddenly see you as helpless just because you can depend on him in a jam. Go ahead and ask him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• A problem a lot of women have with men is that we want to fix everything for their ladies. Just because a woman is having an issue does not mean she wants it fixed but most men do not realize that. So you should meet with him, bring up your issue and if a normal male he will offer his help.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I did not fully awnser ur question. No we do not find you any less attractive by needing our help.

• Tell him you will pay him by taking him out for lunch and see how the first date goes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • guys like to help. if you don't make him feel like you're taking advantage of him, it should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • He will be more into you if u asl for help from him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes