Do you find women more attractive when they wear glasses?

I've always had a thing for chicks that wear glasses! Something about it is just super sexy to me! 👌👌

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I say I look better without, but my guy friends say I look better with them on, probably cause they're used to seeing me in glasses back in high school. Glasses do funny thing to my face. When I don't wear them I look more like my mom, but when I wear them I look more like my dad.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno. I used to but since all these girls nowadays started wearing the huge glasses as some kind of fashion statement, even girls who dont need glasses, its just gotten irritating.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel you on that definitely man! I thought that trend died actually. I haven't noticed chicks doing that really anymore.

• Its a thing in the gamer community. Places like twitch especially.

• Ahh I see. Well I've never got into twitch. I don't see the point in that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah same lol my girlfriend looks hot in glasses and she also told me that i look hot in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look better without, doesn't it differ from person to person?

0|0
    0|0
    • Absolutely. But if I find a woman attractive, 9 times outta 10 I'll find them more attractive with glasses on.

• my boyfriend says i look better in glasses

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Yes. It’s cute to me. And usually the ones I’ve talked to in the past were shy, but ended up blowing my mind. Behind closed doors 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah!!! Supergirl is ok but that Cara Danvers can do an exposé on me any time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. Some girls do look better with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I do. Depends on what their face looks like and what kind of frames.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES, I love girls with glasses. Especially brunettes. Its the display of geekiness, intelligence, proper and sexiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes em look sexier or cuter. Especially slightly thick frames.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look uglier and more feminist like

90 percent of feminists wear glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, women with glasses are super hot to me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much! Very cute and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes