How to tell the difference between a guy who is genuinely smitten and one just trying to get in your pants?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple dear,
    One who ain't honest shows it pretty obviously through his body language, and the way he speaks and treats you. If he's being flirtatious most of the time, he probably has that one thing in his mind (you know what it is) , if he weren't, he'd be genuinely concerned about you, you can sense his sincerity in his eyes and smile, and a chivalrous, gentlemanly attitude towards you. This means that he really has good feelings for you, and puts your well being above sex. You can even tell by his behaviour around and with other girls. If he puts more attention to you than anyone else, trust me, you're lucky! If he doesn't, save yourself the shame and keep things neutral. Besides, if you guys always talk about "it", then you know what's on his mind, and vice versa. I could go on and on making a list for you but it would be too long. So why don't you hit me up. I'm glad to help!

Most Helpful Girl

• They won’t ask for sex in the first month of relationship and will actually get to know you completely first

• Least that’s the way I do it with girls
      Fall in love get to know each other completely then get freaky