What type of dating would you choose as a first date?

Share your opinion why you would go for the type you choose. Thanks
  • Drink
    Vote A
  • Dinner
    Vote B
  • Have a walk (city centre, park, etc.)
    Vote C
  • Go for a special event (theatre, etc.)
    Vote D
  • Something extreme (bungeejumping, etc.)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The best dates I've ever been on were options. Tour a historic house or a movie, go to a festival or a concert, etc.. It was nice to be able to choose the one that felt less awkward for me, which autatically made the date better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love to take her for a slow walk by the nile, while we drink halabessa and enjoy the view... I can walk her 20km if she's fit enough lol.. It would be magical if it rains and we started singing in the rain too hahahha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Having a walk as I get shy easily and I don't like keep looking at each others faces all the time . my last boyfriend walked super fast so I hated walking with him but I love the idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose going for a walk because first, you can get to know your date a lot better and second, it's a pretty calm atmosphere. Perhaps grabbing a coffee and find a nice spot to sit down in a park is good as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think coffee and a walk are a good option if it's a nice day/afternoon. Otherwise going for a beer or wine is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think going on a walk is a nice way to get to know someone, conversation starters are all around you and it's calm, no pressure

0|1
    0|0
  • I think going for a walk, I love the outdoors so like, going for a hike would be awesome, or seeing a movie

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a walk together is romantic and there are no interferences to an open and honest conversation getting to know each other

1|0
    0|0
  • Going on a walk is perfect. It's not too formal, and we can get to know each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Weed, beer, cigs, snacks and tons of great sex ain't that right @roycejohnson?

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink, coffee or frozen yogurt!

0|0
    0|0
  • Theatre or dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for drink or coffee down by the port.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either walk or go for a coffee someppace nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that if you just met the person, go to an event that won't require much talking. I think that if both of you are shy, it'll be a bit awkward. If you go to some kind of event, you can see what the other person likes or dislikes without much talking, I think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a walk is a good way to know each other and talk

0|0
    0|0
    • Not if he wants a second date.

• @Chaz269 why not? I mean what's the bad thing about having a walk?

• Any of A, C or D. B and E would be more like second date choices once more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• it depends on how well you know the person but i find that the best first dates with someone you dont know too well are those which enable you to do an activity together but also give opportunity for conversation. for example... arcade, museum, the fair or fair like event, window shopping, book store, it really just depends on creativity, comfort and charm!

0|0
    0|0
  • A! A drink doesn't have to be alcoholic, so coffee counts and the options are plenty and i like the date be casual not some serious do or die thing from the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinner and or show or event. Unless we are staying on the beach I would call a girls to go for a first walk. Again if she likes nature maybe a easy trail on a weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • A walk is always fun and gives you something to talk about if you run out ideas and you won't get bored so easily

1|0
    0|0
  • voted dinner but i think dinner followed by a walk is best

0|0
    0|0
  • Using an event like a show or convention will give you the ability to talor the date to there interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Bowling does the trick, always do some sort of activity together after you can go for drinks or a meal

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite dates were walking on the beach and talking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinner followed by a walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bowling or mini golf

0|0
    0|0
  • Special events are alway fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bungee jumping sounds cool