What type of dating would you choose as a first date?

Share your opinion why you would go for the type you choose. Thanks
  • Drink
  • Dinner
  • Have a walk (city centre, park, etc.)
    Vote C
  • Go for a special event (theatre, etc.)
    Vote D
  • Something extreme (bungeejumping, etc.)
    Vote E

1615

Most Helpful Girl

• The best dates I've ever been on were options. Tour a historic house or a movie, go to a festival or a concert, etc.. It was nice to be able to choose the one that felt less awkward for me, which autatically made the date better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love to take her for a slow walk by the nile, while we drink halabessa and enjoy the view... I can walk her 20km if she's fit enough lol.. It would be magical if it rains and we started singing in the rain too hahahha