Is this really how one approaches girls online?

This one's to the fellas on here who are more experienced... I honestly am not!

Have you had any kind of success with the following method?

I see a lot of this online but I don't really follow up to see how things pan out between the two parties.

So, guys, once and for all, let me in on the secret... does the following method work with the ladies? Is this really how one approaches girls online??Is this really how one approaches girls online??Is this really how one approaches girls online??Is this really how one approaches girls online??Is this really how one approaches girls online??Is this really how one approaches girls online??Is this really how one approaches girls online??Is this really how one approaches girls online??

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Best way to find a wife i f you ask me. I'd marry these guys, men take note.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ahahahaha! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• This really doesn't work... I had few guys sending me messages like that, I'd usually respond politely, but at some point will stop since it automatically lowers my intersets in them...

I think, the best way I met guys online here, was just bit of innocent flirting (or just a nice intersting conversation) on one's post (here it's questions) then you go to private chat and get to know each other. My point is, if you wanna pick up girls here, reply (in a non creepy way) to their comments and such. Develop a conversation.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Find what works for you and stick with it. Girls are notoriously variable. If you try to adapt to each one, you’ll be adapting forever.

Err on the side of gentlemanly behavior. Be honest with your desires, regardless of what you think she wants to hear. Don’t be afraid to back off if you’re not feeling her personality. You’re just as valuable as she is... in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • That's actually very decent advice!

Thanks!

I'll keep this in mind next time I'm thinking of approaching someone I'm interested in.

• these steps always work for me

highly effective in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • Noice! πŸ€œπŸ€›

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Lmao I just had someone slide into my DM who seemed to have taken note of these tips. πŸ˜‚ I can tell you, it did not work.

1|1
    0|0
    • I sort of figured! Ha! 🀣

• "who is mark?" πŸ˜‚ 🀣
    Aw, man, that cracked me up.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I didn't understand that at first and had to reread it. When I understood, I definitely snorted! πŸ˜‚

• I dont think guys usually approach girls online like this. It looks like catfishers.

1|1
    0|0
    • It's a possibility, hmm...

• Indians are my spirit animals

2|3
    0|0
    • Ahahaha! πŸ€œπŸ€›

• Show All
    • @Amandont - I know some very cool (they love the word 'cool', btw) cats that are Indians, guys and girls! πŸ€œπŸ€›

However, generally speaking, you are absolutely spot on! Indian girls are much more likely to be normal than the guys!

• my girlfriend is indian. i wouldn't exactly describe her as 'normal' she's kinda odd and quirky but in a cute way.

• ok rape u next week

0|1
    0|0
    • Next week's no good, I'll be swamped with a project of mine and studies.

Can we reschedule it for two weeks down the line?

• Show All
    • Wait, I don't get it. Is that a yes to the postponement or are you preponing it? πŸ™ƒπŸ˜―

• Search it on google, you wonΒ΄t get disappointed

• Lmao

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No... they are funny though πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ so I give them credit but also quite creepy at the same time.

Best method is to just get to know them and every once in a while flirt and just casually get to know them, add in a few compliments and you're into a winner.

0|1
    0|0
    • Another person suggested exactly this! πŸ€œπŸ€›

This really must be something, huh?

Hmm...

• Show All
    • Like what's their endgame with trolling women so much so that these women end up wanting nothing to do with men?

• Is there an agenda at play here or are they just ignorant, don't know any better and/or can't help themselves?

• Jeez that’s not how the internet works you don’t tell someone you are going to trace them you don’t tell someone you are going to rape them like wtf

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's overkill, IMHO. πŸ™ƒ

• Major overkill

• Don't worry, I was was only messing about. I don't intend on approaching women online, much less sending them such serious threats!

• Yes. It is a fool-proof way to approach girls, 100% success rate

1|1
    0|0
    • Have you tried this before, then?

• I never used any cheesy pickup lines but I was always savagely direct. Yeah, I had success with it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I suppose confidence is attractive if done right! πŸ‘

• WTF is this Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|2
    0|0
    • The art of approaching a mofo! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• I've tried this method before... unfortunatley you only end up with a lawsuit

0|0
    0|0
  • Give this man a medal, please

2|1
    0|0
    • Who me?

Or all of these gentlemen whose posts and messages that have been mentioned above?

• Lol creepy way

0|1
    0|0
    • Creepy, yes! Effective, yay? Nay?

• the last one lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey, you never know, he just might have cancer?

Also, I have heard sympathy works.

A for effort, at least? 🀣

• Focken weirdos hahaha

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes