How do you know when your friends with benefits want more?

I've been in a friends with benefits kinda relationship with this guy for two months. He's spent the night at my house probably three times and I've dropped him off at him house. Well last night he text me he misses me and then we hangout and when he leaves we makeout.. I'm starting to get the feeling he's getting feelings for me... How do you know when your friends with benefits want more?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be too soon to tell. If your friends with benefits, that means you are allowed to date other people becuase you two are not actually in a relationship. Tell him some guy approached you and asked you on a date. See what his reaction is. If he gets jealous, he's developing feelings. If he's cool with it, means he only sees you as a friend.

1|0
    0|0
    • Huh. That's a good idea.

• Show All
    • Now I'm wondering if that's what he was doing to me.. Last time we hungout he was telling me about a girl that was trying to hookup with him and I said to the effect you probably did. Then he told me she's definitely not his type and told me his type was pretty much exactly me...

• Maybe. The more romantic and emotional he is with you, the more likely he sees you as more than just friends with benefits

Most Helpful Girl

• Has he wanted to spend more time together recently?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• they will never want more really because they get the sex for free. as soon as you show signs of wanting more they just blame you for getting those feelings. someone who has feelings for you won't show signs, instead they will actively try to spend more time with you

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been in the situation 2 or 3 times.. I was the one that developed feelings first.. Then tables turned on a different "Partner"

Words like "I miss you" or cuddling more than you should or wanting to see you more than usual is a sign..

It can get messy and it never stay friends with benefits I am afraid. You need to cut him loose and see how he reacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a rule of thumb as long as you at the female and the friends with benefits is a male, its good to assume they won't catch feeling because feelings aren't worth giving up on free sex.
    Not that its my opinion , but just how things workout.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well first off you already fucked up cuz in any friends with benefits relation ship never really works out because one will always develops feeling for the other. I mean were did you think it was heading you guys are sharing and intimate part of your life together. Honestly if he's getting feeling and you KNOW he is but you don't feel the same at all you should probably go ahead and break it off so you don't end up hurting him more then you already are :/

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry for going off topic but cousins with benefits still a taboo? i don't think so but people get suprised

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends with benefits never work out for long. Someone is bound to gain feelings for the other. You’ve more or less answered your own question.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'll ruin everything by saying it out loud 10 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in one. I guess I would understand if she is more horny

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the idea of having " friends with benefits "

0|0
    0|0
  • if a relationship seems to be a benefit kind, i leave it out

0|0
    0|0
  • It does sound like he's getting interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has feelings the proof is he misses u

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • Get too clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • when they say they want more

0|0
    0|0
  • more in emotional or physical?

0|0
    0|0
  • He does. Next question. Do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets chat

0|0
    0|0
  • If the friends with benefits is a female, she will almost always want more.
    If the friend with benefits is a male, he will almost never want more.
    Guys don't want more from a girl they can get sex from without effort.
    You set your value by how easily you give up your vagina.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes