How do you know when your friends with benefits want more?

I've been in a friends with benefits kinda relationship with this guy for two months. He's spent the night at my house probably three times and I've dropped him off at him house. Well last night he text me he misses me and then we hangout and when he leaves we makeout.. I'm starting to get the feeling he's getting feelings for me... How do you know when your friends with benefits want more?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be too soon to tell. If your friends with benefits, that means you are allowed to date other people becuase you two are not actually in a relationship. Tell him some guy approached you and asked you on a date. See what his reaction is. If he gets jealous, he's developing feelings. If he's cool with it, means he only sees you as a friend.

• Huh. That's a good idea.

• Now I'm wondering if that's what he was doing to me.. Last time we hungout he was telling me about a girl that was trying to hookup with him and I said to the effect you probably did. Then he told me she's definitely not his type and told me his type was pretty much exactly me...

• Maybe. The more romantic and emotional he is with you, the more likely he sees you as more than just friends with benefits

Most Helpful Girl

• Has he wanted to spend more time together recently?