Is it normal for a guy to be afraid when he wants to talk to a girl for the first time?

325

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about rejection or thinking you're not good enough for someone. Whenever you meet someone new there's always a degree of being uncomfortable for most people, guys AND girls as you don't know each other and don't have anything in common to talk about. That said, I go out every few days approaching girls with a mate and after a couple of approaches I feel really confident and good. Key is to not hesitate and go for it the instant you see a girl you like because time builds tension with your brain freaking out about what to say.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE