First Date Ideas?

I've been out of the dating scene for years but I recently saw a friend who had a great first, and even second date idea that inspired this question. What kind of things did you or would you do for a first date. Something unique and different than the typical coffee date which is still a good easy comfortable choice for poth parties.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're really into adventure and intelligent I would suggest doing an escape room and then going out for coffee/food before or after.
    When I was asked to do this it really eased the tension, I got to see if we worked well together or not.
    After the fun event it's always good to get food or coffee just to talk on a more personal level.

Most Helpful Guy

• Museeums, Art Galleries, live Music gigs, some sort of sports, picknick in a park, standup comedy. As a second date, stuff like wine tasting, shushi courses, cooking courses are great, too.

Basically stuff that YOU want to do, and you string her along because shared fun is twice the fun. Remember: As a man you carry the burden of already presenting a complete and exciting life to her that she can opt in.