Is taking free drinks from guys at a bar a violation of trust in a relationship?

Taking free drinks and trying to get free drinks from guys. Is this a violation of trust?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I never ask for drinks. If someone wants to buy me one, I'll take it. Whose trust is that violating?

• No ones there. I’m just wondering if it’d violate a boyfriends trust for a girl to try to get free drinks in a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• In imagination land I would take a free drink from a guy or a girl. so I wouldn't care if she does as long as we know it won't go any further

• But the guy or girl would get you that drink with the expectation of talking/flirting and potentially doing stuff

• Take the free drink then reject them

• Buying drinks is stupid it's not your fault