Is taking free drinks from guys at a bar a violation of trust in a relationship?

Taking free drinks and trying to get free drinks from guys. Is this a violation of trust?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never ask for drinks. If someone wants to buy me one, I'll take it. Whose trust is that violating?

0|1
    0|0
    • No ones there. I’m just wondering if it’d violate a boyfriends trust for a girl to try to get free drinks in a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• In imagination land I would take a free drink from a guy or a girl. so I wouldn't care if she does as long as we know it won't go any further

0|1
    0|0
    • But the guy or girl would get you that drink with the expectation of talking/flirting and potentially doing stuff

• Show All
    • Take the free drink then reject them

• Buying drinks is stupid it's not your fault

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• You mean that your girl takes free drinks from guys? My did that too, I was happy that some fucking losers sponsor my girl, since I know they won't get shit from her and she will drink for free, that's a win-win situation. Also, they think your girl is attractive, that's a compliment too.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think you're implying that you're in a relationship with a woman who is encouraging guys to buy her drinks.
    It's inappropriate behaviour.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would she mind you getting free drinks from women at bars? Thats your answer. Equality and respect.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope nut it gets anoying as hell

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes and its dangerous

0|1
    0|0
  • no its one more way girls try to take advantage of guys. Doesn't violate trust though, just shows us that all they're really after is us buying them stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless there's drugs in there, then it's not a violation of trust of any kind

0|1
    0|0
    • What if they try to get free drinks at bars by dressing slutty and talking to other guys?

• Still not violating any trust. If you don't like that, then it's probably you that doesn't trust her

Recommended myTakes