How do you find a boyfriend easily if you don't always know what to talk about?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not really an issue in situations where you have chemistry with him, which is something you can't really decide for it to exist - you can engage and communicate in many ways besides speech. Don't worry about lack of words in the beginning if you really like each other, that comes later when some time is put in by BOTH of you. Jordan B. Peterson (clinical psychologist) said once in a podcast that 19 minutes, twice a week, have to be put aside just for couples to talk about practical things (i. e. local economy, etc.) to really make for a good partnership. Don't worry about the trivial things if the chemistry is right, if you know who he is, if he knows what you're made of - you're good if you love each other and are genuine.

You're talking to a group right now :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Find someone who is happy to enjoy some time spent together, just staying silent.
    My plan for now is to have dates with an activity to do. Bowling, pool billard, baking, visiting exhibitions... if there's something to do, silence isn't as loud then as if you sit opposite of each other and have nothing else to do but to talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try the AMI. Anonymous Mute Individuals.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you find the right person it will be easy and remember sometimes you don't need to say anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol ur body n heart will say

0|0
    0|0
  • You add me on snap

0|0
    0|0
  • If it would be easy i wouldn't be single anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about things you like have in common

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes