Does my Boyfriends Friend like me?

Ok so last night we were all drinking at the house we actually all live together. It is me my boyfriend and his friend that live together and we were drinking and when we first got home His friend was playing a game and then when he saw us drinking he started drinking a lot I guess to try to catch up to me and my bf? Anyways we were drinking and I guess me and his friend were more drunk than my boyfriend and his friend kind of just kept paying me more attention than anything he wouldn’t stop talking to me. But I guess my boyfriend was getting kind of mad at that and told me to come to bed but I was drunk and didn’t really want to just go to bed? Lol so I was trying to walk to the bedroom though and stumbled while his friend was behind me and helped me keep balance and my boyfriend was in front and his friend said “ I’m just trying to help you out , I like you.” ... like just straight up right in front of my boyfriend and he didn’t say anything and walked to the bedroom? Like I don’t get it did he mean it in a friendly way or something else? And why’ve wouldn’t my boyfriend say anything? And when we aren’t drunk he likes to stare at me a lot but I didn’t think anything thing of it

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably wants to have sex with you and your boyfriend probably didn't say anything as he told you to come to bed. You allows that situation to go further and tbh seems like you what something to happens just my thoughts

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that's awkward. Some people just want what they can't have, he sounds like one. You might be wise to speak wit your partner because there's something not right there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE