How long should I give for her to respond to an invitation? What can I do from here?

So, I asked her if she wanted to go to a show next week. (Like Dec 28/29 (2 nights)) and I haven't heard back yet. I asked her Monday night.

The night before that we went to the work Christmas party together, and got talking about possible plans later on. And one of the things was possibly going to a show, and we got talking about one band that she kinda likes.

Keep in mind, we're not dating, but were "friendly" and are doing more datey things than not. And she's not a big texter, but longest she took before was like 12 hrs to respond.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Give her another couple of days, send her reminders. Let her know you'll just end up going/not going if she doesn't give you an answer soon.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I think I'll give it till the 26th, then I'll message her (unless I see her at work then, or we do something else prior. Which may happen)

What Guys Said 1

• Just give her a call. Maybe she read the message and forgot about it. Give her a call and find out.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I'll give it till Tuesday. That way Christmas is outta the way at least. Besides, she mentioned that we may plan something for end of week/weekend (We usually hang out once a week, sometimes more, but that was before her defining us as "friendly")

Recommended myTakes