How long should I give for her to respond to an invitation? What can I do from here?

So, I asked her if she wanted to go to a show next week. (Like Dec 28/29 (2 nights)) and I haven't heard back yet. I asked her Monday night.

The night before that we went to the work Christmas party together, and got talking about possible plans later on. And one of the things was possibly going to a show, and we got talking about one band that she kinda likes.

Keep in mind, we're not dating, but were "friendly" and are doing more datey things than not. And she's not a big texter, but longest she took before was like 12 hrs to respond.

11