Interracial relationships?

Why do men find fair skin women more attractive than black women? Why are black women seen as unattractive and in inferior even though there are some decent black women? Could black women be the reason why racism exists?

I want to know because I'm a black British born in the country side who has faced a lot of discrimination from both black and white people and I'm a decent down to earth woman who loves interracial dating.

Please be honest with me.

414

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why do men find fair skin women more attractive than black women?"... No, don't start your question with some generalized bullshit. The billions of men in the world didn't sit down and all collectively agree on what they find attractive. Plenty of men find black women attractive.

"Could black women be the reason why racism exists?" No, because racism exists everywhere and the world doesn't revolve around black women.

"loves interracial dating" For what reason? You should just love PEOPLE. Race shouldn't matter.

I'm sorry, I don't want to rip into you... But I felt those things needed to be addressed.

• I think you misunderstood me. Could it be a black womans behaviour? But that's just how I see it and I did a lot if research so I can't be that wrong!

Most Helpful Girl

• The blanket statement of men finding fair-skinned women is true in some cases, not all.

I can't tell you the number of times I've heard a guy tell me guys like white chicks because we're 'easy'. So.. unless you'd like to be desired by some skeeves for nothing but your pussy, you're fine.