Interracial relationships?

Why do men find fair skin women more attractive than black women? Why are black women seen as unattractive and in inferior even though there are some decent black women? Could black women be the reason why racism exists?

I want to know because I'm a black British born in the country side who has faced a lot of discrimination from both black and white people and I'm a decent down to earth woman who loves interracial dating.

Please be honest with me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why do men find fair skin women more attractive than black women?"... No, don't start your question with some generalized bullshit. The billions of men in the world didn't sit down and all collectively agree on what they find attractive. Plenty of men find black women attractive.

"Could black women be the reason why racism exists?" No, because racism exists everywhere and the world doesn't revolve around black women.

"loves interracial dating" For what reason? You should just love PEOPLE. Race shouldn't matter.

I'm sorry, I don't want to rip into you... But I felt those things needed to be addressed.

1|2
    1|0
    • I think you misunderstood me. Could it be a black womans behaviour? But that's just how I see it and I did a lot if research so I can't be that wrong!

Most Helpful Girl

• The blanket statement of men finding fair-skinned women is true in some cases, not all.

I can't tell you the number of times I've heard a guy tell me guys like white chicks because we're 'easy'. So.. unless you'd like to be desired by some skeeves for nothing but your pussy, you're fine.

1|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I can't even imagine you have the audacity to so bluntly imply something like that and accuse all men of inherent racism. Black women are NOT seen as unattractive and especially not as inferior. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that this is the case. If you behaved so bluntly in other parts of life it is absolutely no wonder other people disliked you.

0|0
    2|0
    • You're extremely rude and I've done my research and I'm only being honest. You don't fucking know me so watch your mouth!!! Understand?

• Its where you're at, where I live there's a lot of mix couples and nothing wrong with it. Move to a more dences area you'll see a difference. To answer your question, you're beautiful and your skin color is not an issue

4|0
    0|0
  • It’s a fact that black girls tend to be overweight (like 80 percent) and less healthy so in a mans subconscious mind he goes for women who seem like they would be better at carrying children so they go for healthy looking girls which tend to not be black girls but there are some pretty good looking black girls still just not as many.

0|0
    2|0
  • Black women have a reputation of being Brutish and manly. Go. me I don't like weaves most black women wear weaves. Also I would not date soemone that is to black. But other than that I'm open to anyone.

0|0
    4|0
    • That's not very nice!!! Nice to know you're talking about yourself. But where there's a light there's a dark.

Maybe you should of kept your negativity to yourself because I am none of that!

• Show All
    • Ok, you asked a question and said be honest, I said what I said because that's how i as it, you are acting like I was speaking about your personally, you took personal offence to soemthing that was not even aimed towards you. Lol and not you are saying I should not talk to any woman like that pleas. You don't tell me what to say or do. I'm starting to think you are stupid right now! At what point did I tell you how you should act it behave. Lool you are definitely stupid ghetto I am. far form ghetto, I can see why men run form you, you just proved my point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I Like I said it is pointless talking to someone who is highly educated and thinks that black women behave masculine therefore we are not easy which is a lie. You obviously hate black women because we're dark which was exactly what you said and it sounds like to me that you've fucked up all your relationships. Therefore you are ghetto and you've offered my point. No wonder girls won't marry you. There is no way someone with no standards or class can tell me what to do. I don't live in a man's world and it's mostly black men that get locked up and expect black women to financially take care if you and you get angry if a man from another race goes out with us. You don't fucking own us and your not very innocent. So why don't you stop ranting and telling me how I should behave considered I'm from the country not the streets because I do have standards and treat black women with respect just like a white men and in future things will start changing for the good!

• I admit that I had a mental barrier when it comes to dating black women. It is not due to racial issues because we don't have much color based discrimination in my region. Nonetheless, I once was curious about black girls and decided to give it a shot and I found out that they are good company just like others. Of course individuals vary but I generally found black girls to be down to earth and caring.

3|0
    1|0
  • I think there's a more obvious reason why people don't like you and it has nothing to do with race. If your own race doesn't like you than you should really reconsider your behavior.

0|1
    2|0
    • I'm already reading this thread and I can see you're super defensive and get upset when someone says something that doesn't align with your opinion or polticial agenda.

• Show All
    • You said be honwst, and when we were, you got offended. Don't be a bi+ch.

• @Krumpir Don't be calling me a bitch you ignorant shit! You do not question how God created women and how they should look. I don't live in a man's world and surgery and bleaching my skin is out of the question. Show some respect and consideration you shallow bastard!.

• First of all, I am NOT a racist. If you (reader) have an idea of calling me racist, just skip the reading.

I don't care much about appearance of a girl at all. But I somehow dislike most of black girls. Not because of the skin color, but because of facial structure. Mostly nose. I don't know why, but it is slight turn off when I see huge noses. And most of black girls have a "ghetto" manners too.
    I am not saying you are any of that, big nose or ghetto girl, but those that I met were.

I hope you understand me and don't feel offended.

0|0
    2|1
    • Well I am a bit offended because it sound like you're saying black women aren't desirable however you're right about the behaviour but I'm from the countryside and I've been bullied and stereotyped by a lot of black people because they see me as a traitor which made them jealous and inferior.

• Stereotypes exist for a reason. Like that all Asians know martial arts and are great in math. Or that all middle easterners are terrosts... Etc...
      I am sorry that you have been bullied, I really am.
      I am okay with black girls, I am not okay when they have huge noses and act like ghetto bitches. I don't assume you have either that type of nose or manners, but I still don't understand why you got offended. I haven't said any of that to offend you. Just gave you my opinion. Look at the Gabrielle Union. I have never seen prettier black woman. Now imagine if she had big nose how she would look like.

So conclusion: skin - not a problem, big nose - a slight problem, manners - depends how they are.

Also, I am speaking for myself.

• I think black women are not guilty/the reason why racism exists. That's not true.
    I'm a white male, and I find more attractive mostly white girl, not because I think they are intelligent, because that's presumptuous relation, and in my opinion stupid. I like them because I find more attractive the "design" per se off the Caucasian women. And I don't like curly hair, don't ask me why. I don't know.
    But hey there are some beautiful black women who I would date for sure.

In the end it's almost all related to personal preference.

0|0
    1|0
    • Okay what I meant to say was I to d men copying each other when it comes e to dating certain women because it's like you don't want to date a black woman. However it could be black womens behaviour. I think curly hair is way more stylish than straight hair.

• Love is love and it matters not the colour of our skin

2|0
    0|0
  • I am way more into black girls than into white ones

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• So I’m a white woman who dates black men. Most of them say they only date white because we are more down to earth and have less of a tendency to go off. Hope that’s helpful.

0|1
    2|2
    • He's using you. Black women are down to earth. It's because according to the history white people have all the wealth and black guys have so much self hate they take it out on black women and destroy their relationships because he wants to be privileged and expects women to financially take care of him so that he doesn't have to work. So black guys aren't nice and it's because they are men they believe they can get away with it. Also in opinion not all white women are nice people because I've come across some racist ones. So if you're believing everything because the black man is giving you all the attention because he thinks you're down to earth well then you have so much to learn about black guys.

• Really its appreciating.. your thoughts.

• Its hard to explain. Most nonblack people often told me they couldnt date outside their race... but anyways its easier to find someone part (if not fully) black. Less rejection. My boyfriend is black/puerto rican but he looks white sometimes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • "Could black women be the reason why racism exists?"

Just stop.

memegenerator.net/.../youre-reaching.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes