Do you think it is cute if a girl and a guy go to the gym together?

Just wondering?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the kind of thing I would notice. I wouldn't really even know if they were a couple or not, she could be some relative or they might be on a business trip somewhere, just no way to know

Most Helpful Girl

• most people that are serious about fitness wouldn't care or bother to look to see if it's cute, they'll be too busy working out with headphones on. maybe the not so serious people that just goes to gym to wing it will just be jealous instead of thinking it's cute.