What did he mean when he said "beauty is the devil in disguise"?

my guy friend told me this. what does that mean to you?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• That beauty is one of the most horrible concepts. Beauty dictates a lot of things in this world. It is the cause of a lot of eating disorders, complications in relationships, and jealousies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you might like someone just because they're beautiful and overlook their personality flaws at first. Because you usually don't like someone if they're ~ugly~ even if they have a nice personality. So basically beauty just gives evil people a chance