What did he mean when he said "beauty is the devil in disguise"?

my guy friend told me this. what does that mean to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That beauty is one of the most horrible concepts. Beauty dictates a lot of things in this world. It is the cause of a lot of eating disorders, complications in relationships, and jealousies.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you might like someone just because they're beautiful and overlook their personality flaws at first. Because you usually don't like someone if they're ~ugly~ even if they have a nice personality. So basically beauty just gives evil people a chance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• "Evil" disguises itself in things you'd want, so that you are unaware of the drawbacks.

That's how I read it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means looks can be deceiving and best looking things/people can get away with more because everyone is blinded by their appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably something he heard, or he was so enamored by a beautiful person that he let them walk on him, and now he's a little bitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it means that beauty is just a cover up for the bad in people... its an old saying. Pretty much saying that someone is two faced...

0|0
    0|0
  • He means that beauty often hides something evil.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes